Below you will find useful information about your Nieuw Leven holiday. Can’t find the information you are looking for? Feel free to contact us.
Arrival and departure
On arrival day, check-in is available at the reception from 12:00 and your accommodation is available from 15:00. On the day of departure we ask you to leave your accommodation by 10:30.
Tip: For a quick and accurate check-in process, we kindly ask you to complete the night registration form at home. You can then hand it directly to your host or hostess upon check-in.
|Weekend||Friday from 15.00||Maandag tot 10.30 uur|
|Midweek||Monday from 15.00 uur||Friday till 10.30 uur|
|Week||Friday from 15.00 uur
Monday from 15.00 uur
|Friday till 10.30 uur
Monday till 10.30 uur
|Mon. to Wed||Monday from 15.00 uur||Woensdag tot 10.30 uur|
|Wed to Fri||Wednesday from 15.00 uur||Vrijdag tot 10.30 uur|
Good to know
- Parking is close to the homes in central parking spaces, some of which have charging stations for electric vehicles.
- A handicap parking space is present at each property.
- Pets are not allowed on the estate and in the homes (excluding assistance dogs).
- Smoking in the accommodations is not allowed.
- Wi-Fi is free and fast with unlimited data usage.
- The reception is open daily. There is always someone on the estate.
- Other arrival days are possible in consultation.
- Cleaning costs are included in the price. We ask that you leave the property tidy.
- Sustainability is important to us. We kindly ask you to separate your trash for recycling and be economical with your waste.